All 4 art Reviews

Beautiful!

Fantastically rendered! Beautiful subject matter. Well executed. :D

The Damn Neon Woodland Fuckers The Damn Neon Woodland Fuckers

DIRK!

Nice line up bud. Didn't know you were all over Newgrounds. 5's and 10's for sure.

The real Master Chief The real Master Chief

Eh.

While it is rendered quite nicely, it lacks in proper perspective, and anatomy. The hand up front appears to be lacking some fingers. The angle at which your background is being displayed totally warps the position in which the character is standing. In order for it to work, he would have to be bending over, which isn't clear due to the fact that you cut him off from the ribs down.

Spiderman Spiderman

Spidey.

Nice inking on Spidey! You have a nice sense of thick and thin line. My only critique is the "cutout filter" cityscape, and the intense signature in the bottom left hand corner. While it is super important to sign your work, make it subtle. If people want to know who did the work, they will find it. Keep up the good work though! You'll go far!

JBilladeau responds:

I agree whole-heartedly, but working on two comic strips and inking and coloring for a cartoon I hardly have any time to be overly aesthetic, hence the signature and cut out back drop. It was just a fun 'recess' picture in-between all the other work I'm doing. Thanks for taking the time to write!.. =)

The very best,